- Guittard Cocoa & Drinking Powder
- Guittard Gourmet Baking Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chips
- Guittard Chocolate Wafers & NonPareils
- Guittard Mint Wafers & NonPariels
- Guittard 500g Baking Bars
- Guittard Flavored A'Peels Dipping Chocolate
- Guittard Chocolate Syrup
- Guittard Baking Blocks
- Guittard Chocolate Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chunks and Batons
World Wide Chocolate
Guittard A'Peels Dipping Chocolate for melting comes in easy to use, measure and melt disks. Melt them in a double boiler to a temperature of 120 to 125 degrees until they melt smoothly, with a glossy finish. Maintain a heat of 105 to 110 degrees to maintain that luscious melty during use. There is no need for tempering to use this compound chocolate coating to perfection.
Enjoy extravagant chocolate fountains, enrobing and covering candies, and savor your favorite melting chocolate indulgence with Guittard A'Peels.