- Guittard Cocoa & Drinking Powder
- Guittard Gourmet Baking Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chips
- Guittard Chocolate Wafers & NonPareils
- Guittard Mint Wafers & NonPariels
- Guittard 500g Baking Bars
- Guittard Flavored A'Peels Dipping Chocolate
- Guittard Chocolate Syrup
- Guittard Baking Blocks
- Guittard Chocolate Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chunks and Batons
World Wide Chocolate
Premium quality chocolate chips are used to provide a very consistent dispersal of chocolate throughout your dessert or confection. Yet some gourmet bakers insist that the use of chips misses the experience of a chocolate chip cookie. They argue for the greater "meltiness" and more random distribution of chocolate through the use of broken chunks, batons and baking bars. The tiny bits and near powders that result from breaking larger portions of baking chocolate tends to impart a luscious, rich flavor of chocolate to the surrounding cookie. Unsure where you stand in this debate? It is probably best to try your recipe both ways, and decide by the taste!
For the richest, most delicious cookies, cakes, pies, puddings and candies, always start with the best ingredients - Guittard Chocolate Chips, Chunks and Batons.