E. Guittard Chocolate - "Sur del Lago - Venezuela" Bittersweet Chocolate BLOCK, 65% Cocoa, 500g/1.1 lb (Single)
Sur del Lago's criollo and trinitario hybrid heritage, with dominant criollo genes, creates a complex chocolate. The criollo ancestry produces a delicate chocolate of a lighter color than other chocolates - a radiant, rich red. There are deep fruity notes and a natural acidity. Sur del lago marries beautifully with all sweet flavors, such as caramel and fully ripe fruits, and shows off exquisitely in the simplest of desserts, such as a classic chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream. Origin: Western Venezuela South of Lake Maracaibo.
Cocoa beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla beans.
- Guittard Cocoa & Drinking Powder
- Guittard Gourmet Baking Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chips
- Guittard Chocolate Wafers & NonPareils
- Guittard Mint Wafers & NonPariels
- Guittard 500g Baking Bars
- Guittard Flavored A'Peels Dipping Chocolate
- Guittard Chocolate Syrup
- Guittard Baking Blocks
- Guittard Chocolate Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chunks and Batons