E. Guittard Chocolate - "Quevedo - Ecuador" Bittersweet Chocolate BLOCK, 65% Cocoa, 500g/1.1 lb (Single)
Ecuador Nacional is a highly rarified forastero whose history is associated with the older cacao plantations in Ecuador. Less distinguished forasteros have traditionally been used as flavor beans in dark chocolate blends. This varietal is lightly floral with strong herbal overtones, is more astringent than other chocolates, has no acidity and the flavors linger long in the mouth. Use in desserts that have a high butter and cream contents. Origin: Northern Ecuador.
Cocoa beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla beans.
You May Also Like
- Guittard Cocoa & Drinking Powder
- Guittard Gourmet Baking Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chips & Chunks
- Guittard Chocolate Wafers & NonPareils
- Guittard Mint Wafers & NonPariels
- Guittard 500g Baking Bars
- Guittard Flavored A'Peels Dipping Chocolate
- Guittard Chocolate Syrup
- Guittard Baking Blocks
- Guittard Chocolate Bars