E. Guittard Chocolate - "Chucuri - Colombia" Bittersweet Chocolate BLOCK, 65% Cocoa, 500g/1.1 lb. (Single)
Made from trinitario cacao, Chucuri has a dark chocolate color. The deep, long, slow chocolate flavor is accented with floral notes. It has a mild acidity. The flavors work beautifully in everything from a simple cup of hot chocolate to complex desserts. Team up Chucuri with coffee flavors, or use it in a ganache that has been infused with tea. Origin: Northern Colombia in the San Vicente de Chucuri Valley in Santander.
Cocoa beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla beans.
You May Also Like
- Guittard Cocoa & Drinking Powder
- Guittard Gourmet Baking Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chips
- Guittard Chocolate Wafers & NonPareils
- Guittard Mint Wafers & NonPariels
- Guittard 500g Baking Bars
- Guittard Flavored A'Peels Dipping Chocolate
- Guittard Chocolate Syrup
- Guittard Baking Blocks
- Guittard Chocolate Bars
- Guittard Chocolate Chunks and Batons