- 12 oz Allez Blanche 30% White Couverture Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Toasted macadamia nuts ( chopped and divided )
- 1/2 cup Toasted sweetened shredded coconut ( divided )
- 1/2 cup The Ginger People® Gin Gins Crystallized Ginger Candy ( chopped and divided )
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment; set aside.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt baking chips until two-thirds of the chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup each nuts, coconut and ginger. Spread into prepared pan; top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until firm, 15-20 minutes. Break or cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container.