- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter Melted
- 2 cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs Room Temp
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Valrhona Dulcey 35% Blond Couverture Chocolate Feves Q.S.
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9 pan (spray, butter)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter at room temperature and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla then mix until uniform consistency.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until well incorporated. Once again mixed to a uniform consistency, add in Dulcey Feves to your liking.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes until edges are golden and toothpick comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool completely, then cut into squares.