- 850 grams Milk
- 51 grams Sugar
- 1 gram Pectin X58
- 100 grams Egg Yolks
- 220 grams Cacao Barry Mi-Amère 58% Dark Chocolate Baking Discs
- Heat the Milk. While heating, mix together the sugar and pectin. Once the milk is heated, as the mix of these two ingredients.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture, and mix in for a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the mixture over the Mi-Amère. Let this melt for 2 minutes, and then mix together.
- Pour 120 g of the preparation in ramekins and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.Before serving, sprinkle a mix of sugar/brown sugar and caramelize with a torch.