- 50 grams Water
- 175 grams Sugar
- 170 grams Whole Eggs
- 60 grams Butter
- 220 grams Cacao Barry Tanzanie 75% Dark Chocolate Baking Discs
- 220 grams Heavy Cream
- Mix together the water and sugar, and cook to 123°C. Separately, lightly whip the whole eggs.
- Pour the cooked sugar over the eggs, and beat until a ribbon forms.
- Melt the butter and Tanzanie 75% to 45°C. Separately, whip the heavy cream to soft peaks.
- Gently incorporate the pâte à bombe to the chocolate mix and fold in the whipped cream.Pour 120 g in glasses and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Tip: Chocolate mousse keeps well in the freezer and can be thawed a few hours before serving. The ideal serving temperature is 8°C so that the chocolate reveals all its flavors.