- 700 grams Callebaut 70-30-38 70.5% Dark Chocolate Baking Callets
- 500 grams Butter
- 10 Whole Eggs
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 250 grams Sugar
- 100 grams Sifted Flour
- Melt together the butter & 70-30-38 callets.
- Beat together the eggs, egg yolks & sugar. Stir the melted chocolate mass into the frothy mixture.
- Carefully fold the sifted flour into the mix. Divide into greased dishes, and bake in the oven at 200°C for +/- 6 minutes.
- The final product should be served hot, as the center should be runny.