- 300 grams Butter
- 225 grams Callebaut 70-30-38 70.5% Dark Chocolate Baking Callets
- 240 grams Whole Eggs
- 240 grams Brown Sugar
- 150 grams Flour
- 240 grams Roasted Pecan Buts
- 500 grams Basic Caramel
- 3 grams Salt
- Melt together the butter and chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk together the eggs. Once whisked, add the sugar & chocolate mixture.
- Fold in the flour and roasted nuts. Pour the mixture in a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes at 180°C.
- Melt caramel, add salt, and milk well.
- Once a liquid texture is reached, serve over the chocolate brownies with a side of coffee ice cream to pair.