- 302 g Callebaut 70-30-38 70.5% Couverture Dark Chocolate Callets
- 136 g Butter
- 131 g Egg yolks
- 286 g Egg whites
- 50 g Pastry flour
- Melt the butter and chocolate together at 113° F
- Separately, whip up the egg yolks
- Whip together the egg whites separately.
- Mix half of the egg white mixture into the melted chocolate. Add the whipped egg yolks and then mix in the other half of the egg white mixture.
- Mix in the flour, and pour into cake rings and bake at 375°C for 10 minutes. Place on an icing grate and freeze.