Servings: 500 Grams
- 106 grams Water
- 213 grams Caster Sugar Granulated Sugar can be used as a substitute
- 213 grams Glucose Syrup DE 40 Glucose Syrup 40 is an odourless, white powder composed of dehydrated glucose syrup.f you don't have glucose syrup or corn syrup available, you can make a substitute at home. One option is cane sugar syrup, made by mixing granulated cane sugar with water and a small amount of cream of tartar and salt.
- 213 grams Callebaut 811 54.5% Dark Chocolate Baking Callets
- 142 grams Sweentened Condensed Milk
- 113 grams Gelatin Mass
- Mix together the water, sugar & glucose syrup, and heat to 105°C.
- Mix together the callets, milk & gelatin mass, and pour the boiling mixture on top, emulsifying with a stick blender. Leave to rest for 24 hours, and apply at approximately 30°C.