Servings: 500 Grams
- 39 grams Caster Sugar Granulated Sugar can be used as a substitute
- 56 grams Egg Yolks
- 11 grams Corn Starch
- 297 grams Whole Milk
- 98 grams Callebaut 823 33.6% Milk Chocolate Callets
- Emulsify the caster sugar and egg yolks.
- Once Emulsified, mix in the corn starch.
- Bring the whole milk to a boil and temper the egg yolk mixture with it. Now bring the whole mixture to a boil again.
- Pour the boiling mixture onto the chocolate, emulsify & leave to cool in refrigerator immediately.