Ruby Chocolate Mold
- 200 g Callebaut Ruby Chocolate
- Ruby Chocolate Mold
- Pre-crystallize at 84.2°F. Mold triangle-shaped mold, and once the shape is taken maintain at room temperature.
- Mix together the Butter and Vanilla extract until a uniform fluidity
- Mix together the Ruby Callets and Cocoa butter to 84.2°F
- Combine the two mixes and gently mix. Then pipe into triangle-shaped molds.
- Insert half of a cherry into cream of one triangle shape without the cherry stalk.
- Compress both molds. Reserve in fridge at around 53°F for 1 hour.
Ruby Spray Mix
- Mix together the ingredients for the spray mix, and heat to 113°F. Mix together. Pre-crystallize.
- Unmold triangle cherries. Melt off sharp edges.
- Make a little hole to put in the cherry stalk.
- Spray with ruby spray mix.