- 100 grams Double Cream
- 100 grams Guittard 66% Organic Dark Chocolate Wafers
- 300 grams Unsalted Butter At room Temperature
- 150 grams Icing Sugar
- 50 grams Guittard Cocoa Powder Whichever you prefer
- Melt chocolate, remove from heat and set aside.
- Bring cream to a boil and then leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Gradually stir cream into the chocolate and then leave to set for 30 minutes.
- Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the Guittard Cocoa Powder and then the ganache mix until combined.
- If the butter cream is too soft, place in the fridge until firmer.