- 340 grams Unsalted Butter
- 204 grams Cane Sugar
- 204 grams Light Muscovado Sugar
- 120 grams Whole Eggs
- 375 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 8.5 grams Baking Powder
- 8.5 grams Sea Salt
- 450 grams Guittard 48% Dark Chocolate Super Cookie Chips
- Cream together the butter and the sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs gradually while mixing to emulsify. Scrape down.
- Separately, whisk together the flours, baking powder & salt. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed to combine. Scrape down.
- Add the Guittard Chocolate Chips and mix gently to incorporate. Refrigerate dough. Roll into 800 gram logs and refrigerate. Slice and separate onto parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 350˚F for about 12 minutes until golden brown. Set to cool, then enjoy.