- 325 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- .5 tsp Salt
- 225 g Light brown sugar
- 125 g Granulated sugar
- 230 g Salted butter
- 3 Eggs ( 1 whole and 2 yolks )
- 150 g Milk chocolate chips ( we recommend Guittard 1,000-Count Milk Chocolate Chips )
- 50 g Mini chocolate chips ( we recommend Guittard 4,000-Count Semisweet Dark Chocolate Chips )
- 40 g Chopped hazelnuts
- 10 Guylian 22-Piece Chocolate Sea Shells Original Praliné ( to decorate )
Part 1: Skillet Cookie
- Preheat oven to 180C/356F. Melt the butter over a low heat, then add to the skillet and mix through the two kinds of sugar.
- Whisk the egg and yolks together before adding to the sugar butter mix, stir together until well combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to the pan and stir together until a thick dough forms. Mix in the chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts, then flatten the dough into an even layer in the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until crispy and golden around the edges, but still gooey in the middle.
Part 2: Finishing Touch
- Allow to cool slightly before topping with ice cream, Guylian Sea Shell chocolates, and a sprinkling of chopped hazelnuts.