- 1 1/2 cups butter (plus additional for pan)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 6 ea eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp espresso powder
- 2 cups Valrhona Bahibé 46% Dark Milk Couverture Chocolate Feves
- 2 cups flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Valrhona Cocoa Powder
- 3/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 1 1/4 cups Valrhona Bahibé 46% Dark Milk Couverture Chocolate Feves chopped
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the room temperature butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the corn syrup, followed by the vanilla and espresso. Mix thoroughly then add the melted Bahibé 46% chocolate.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add them in two parts. Finish by adding the chopped nuts and Bahibé 46% chocolate. Remove from mixer and stir with a spatula to ensure at homogenous batter.
- Pour into a buttered 9x13” pan and bake at 350ºF for 45-50 minutes, or until a skewer placed in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting into portions.