- 4 Oranges
- 1000 g Water
- 1000 g Sugar Divided in 4
- Clean the oranges. Simmer the oranges in water for about 10 minutes. Drain and repeat twice.
- Slice ½ cm round slices of the oranges. Place them in a large pan. Cover with 1000g water and add 250g of sugar.
- Leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add another 250g sugar and keep repeating until you have done so 4 times.
- Place the slices on a cooling rack to dry and crystalize.
- Temper your Valrhona Manjari 64% dark chocolate, and place the tempered chocolate in a deep bowl.
- Once your oranges are dried, dip them each halfway into the chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate to dip off, and lightly scrape the edge on the side of the bowl.
- Place the dipped orange slices on a piece of parchment paper to set. Once the chocolate is set, they are ready to enjoy!