Chocolate Cupcake Batter
Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 1 1/4 cups Cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 7 oz Valrhona Caraibe 66% Dark Chocolate Baking Feves
- Combine the milk and oil. Whisk the coffee and cocoa powder to dissolve. Add the milk and oil to the mix.
- Add the eggs, then fold in the sifted dry ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners, and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake at 350°F (176ºC) for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the cupcakes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in intervals of 30 seconds until completely melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. (see our " How to temper chocolate" tips)
- In a sauce pan heat cream and corn syrup until hot.
- Add the cream to the chocolate while stirring in 3 stages to create a smooth cream.
- Allow mixture to set overnight, or until spreadable.
- Spread on to cupcakes or use a piping bag and decorating tip.