Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Boil the cream and the honey. Pour ⅓ of this mixture over the chocolate.
- With a spatula, mix rapidly to obtain a smooth and glossy texture. Gradually add the remaining cream, making sure to keep the mix smooth and that it obtains a glossy emulsion.
- Mix until the chocolate is completely emulsified.
- Stir in softened butter and mix thoroughly. Leave to chill until set.
- Put in piping bag. Pipe small balls on the grease-proof paper chill. Roll ball between your hands to make a regular shape.
- Roll in Valrhona Cocoa Powder
- Tip: If the truffles are not for children, you can add 1 oz of preferred alcohol after the addition of butter.