- 5 oz Butter Cold, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 cups Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 1/2 tbsp Flour
- 2 Whole Eggs Medium Size
- 3 oz Sour Cream
- 7 oz Valrhona Ivoire 35% White Chocolate Baking Feves
- 1 Vanilla Bean Split, and seeds scraped
- Put flour and sugar in a food processor.
- Add butter and pulse until well combined and crumbly.
- Press into molds (approximately 3-6 inch round) and bake at 320°F (160ºC) until light brown. Allow to cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 300°F (148ºC).
- Put cream cheese in a mixing bowl and, using a paddle, mix until it becomes smooth.
- Add sugar and mix again (scraping sides as needed). Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl between additions.
- When eggs are all added and mixture is smooth, add flour, sour cream and vanilla bean seeds, then continue to mix until smooth.
- Melt Ivoire 35% White Chocolate and then add to the cheesecake batter. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the molds (approximately 3-6 inch round) prepared with the shortbread crust.
- Bake at 300°F (148ºC) until batter is set, 30-40 min (depending on mold size)
- Allow to cool and then put into the fridge.